West Point Cadets Coerced, Discriminated and ABUSED!
A false promise to the people fighting for this country.
the medical personnel, as well as the soldiers, have experienced the nation turning their back on them on many occasions.
this – hurts the most!
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
Here’s everything that the American soldiers did, before they decided to turn on their own minds, and fight vaccine mandates:
* Forced to share a bathroom and living quarters with the males because we were in the ostracized unvaccinated platoon during summer training.
* Forced to attend a “re-education brief” led only by vaccinated personnel (who denied unvaccinated personnel the opportunity to sit on the panel).
* Subjected to COVID testing twice a week at 6 am, regardless of not having COVID symptoms. The vaccinated can also contract and pass COVID but were not tested.
* Not allowed to leave campus with our friends because our radius was restricted compared to the vaccinated.
* Denied a pass for being unvaccinated.
* Kicked off the women’s rowing team, because it was too high of a risk to participate in physical activities outside, but sitting in class right next to other cadets and eating at mandatory lunches side-by-side was not a problem.
* Scoffed at by teachers for making such an unscientific and selfish choice.
* Visibly cast as the “other” when the vaccinated were allowed to go without masks but the unvaccinated were forced to publicly identify our medical status by wearing masks.
* Ostracized and mocked, endured rude comments, pointing, and laughing for being in the “dirty” platoon (a platoon of only unvaccinated/masked cadets) during training. Officers told trainees to stay away from us.
* Had our HIPAA rights violated when my vaccination status was released to the entire freshman class (in which an officer stated that “HIPAA isn’t the be all, end all”).
* Subjected to this treatment knowing that some cadets had an adverse reaction, including heart problems, to the vaccine.
Coerced and punished by a medical officer and others to make life miserable so we would violate our conscience and get vaccinated.
When the USMA vaccine mandate order paperwork came down on Sept. 27, 2021, the unvaccinated cadets were escorted to an auditorium were, unaloowed to leave the room without singing a legal document, and denied any kind of legal counsel…
“I hope my story can help others stand up in the face of such authoritarianism, even when it means giving up a career I had dreamed of and worked for.” Willow Brown
“Everything I worked so hard to attain ever since high school was gone. The hours I put into studying, building my physical and mental endurance would no longer be towards my goal. Now, after leaving everything I knew, I have to start over. The increasing stress of finding a new school, funding, and a career path has hit me like a truck. A choice no longer becomes a choice when someone is backed into a corner. I feel cheated out of my education, my goals, and my aspirations. I thank God that I am still young and had nothing to pay back to the Army. I only pray that no one else has to go through what I went through, and that others do not have to endure the unethical, immoral implications and effects of the COVID-19 vaccine.” Nickaylah Sampson
Do you consider this just?! Do you consider this FAIR?!
What a thank you from the country you’re about to be choosing instead of your own life!