CDC director Walensky said that the agency’s updated guidance was based on what people could tolerate.
The CDC updated the guidelines and considered lengthy quarantines’ economic influence on society.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
A recap of the CDC’s sudden shift in 48hours after Biden said that there isn’t a federal solution to C-19 can be found below.
- The CDC was wrong about Omicron and they suddenly shifted their guidelines on quarantine times in just a matter of 24 hours.
- The CDC on Monday recommended shorter Covid isolation and quarantine time for all Americans.
- The CDC made the decision to cut isolation time from 10 to 5 days in an effort to help Joe Biden and make sure there isn’t a total collapse of society under his watch.
- The CDC withdrew the use of PCR tests for Covid and finally admitted the test cannot differentiate between Covid and the flu.
- The CDC also admitted testing at the end of isolation is no longer needed because the PCR and antigen tests are faulty.
Walensky said that the decision was in part security that the society wouldn’t collapse.
“It really had a lot to do with what we thought people would be able to tolerate,” Walensky said
CNN's @kaitlancollins: "It sounds like this decision had just as much to do with business as it did the science."@CDCDirector Dr. Rochelle Walensky: "It really had a lot to do with what we thought people would be able to tolerate." pic.twitter.com/Ek3X3S7Q9S
— The Recount (@therecount) December 29, 2021