ALEXA’S DAILY RECOMMENDATIONMEDIA WATCH
VIDEO: The Bizarre Ruth Bader Ginsburg Statue That Shook The Public
That’s what happens when they hire “artists” for the government’s money project, instead of true people who are great at their jobs!
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
The new Ruth Bader Ginsburg statue looks like a giant chocolate bar, it’s not at all artistic and it’s truly ugly to look at. Not to mention it absolutely doesn’t represent the name of RBG – the Iron Lady of American Justice!
Apparently, they stuffed Ruth Bader Ginsburg. pic.twitter.com/AZXb2AaAsI
— Mike (@FuctupMike) March 13, 2021
AAAaand Voila! Here is how the public reacted:
- “Did they order that from the Wonka factory?”
- “Is that chocolate for Easter??? Can I eat the ears first?”
- “Dipped her in chocolate”
- “Made of chocolate? When do we get to rip it down?”
- “This statue offends me! I don’t like it….let’s tear it down!!!”
- “Is it displayed in Hershey, Pennsylvania?”
- “This is a statue. I’m offended by it and demand that it be painted in graffiti, toppled and removed.”
- “She’s looking kinda leathery “
- “No words what a disgrace! She isn’t dark brown!!!”
- “The irony of witnessing 2 black Americans clapping for a woman who ritualistically fought for the extermination of humans in the womb which disproportionally devastated black communities and contributed to the crumbling of traditional strong black families is jaw-dropping.”
Should a teardown be considered? What’s your personal opinion on this?