That’s what happens when they hire “artists” for the government’s money project, instead of true people who are great at their jobs!
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
The new Ruth Bader Ginsburg statue looks like a giant chocolate bar, it’s not at all artistic and it’s truly ugly to look at. Not to mention it absolutely doesn’t represent the name of RBG – the Iron Lady of American Justice!
Apparently, they stuffed Ruth Bader Ginsburg. pic.twitter.com/AZXb2AaAsI
— Mike (@FuctupMike) March 13, 2021
AAAaand Voila! Here is how the public reacted:
This item sells for $39.95 on Amazon. Today's special promotion is offering a massive discount on this item. President Trump 2020 Coin (Gold & Silver Plated) - Claim 1 Free OR Claim a Discount + Free Shipping This coin is a symbol of President Trump's victory and success. Get Coin HERE Or Click on the image below.
- “Did they order that from the Wonka factory?”
- “Is that chocolate for Easter??? Can I eat the ears first?”
- “Dipped her in chocolate”
- “Made of chocolate? When do we get to rip it down?”
- “This statue offends me! I don’t like it….let’s tear it down!!!”
- “Is it displayed in Hershey, Pennsylvania?”
- “This is a statue. I’m offended by it and demand that it be painted in graffiti, toppled and removed.”
- “She’s looking kinda leathery “
- “No words what a disgrace! She isn’t dark brown!!!”
- “The irony of witnessing 2 black Americans clapping for a woman who ritualistically fought for the extermination of humans in the womb which disproportionally devastated black communities and contributed to the crumbling of traditional strong black families is jaw-dropping.”
Should a teardown be considered? What’s your personal opinion on this?