[VIDEO] Mississippi Judge Rules 78 Percent of Mail-In Ballots FRAUD

Due to widespread mail-ballot fraud, a judge in a small Mississippi town has ordered a new election.

Unfortunately, this isn’t a big election or anything that will get a lot of national attention.

Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender

It was an election for alderman in a small Mississippi town. It’s small, and by some accounts, “insignificant.”

However, it is not negligible.

What happened in this town was a “mini 2020 election,” so it speaks to the safety and security of “mail-in” ballots, how they’re counted, the potential for fraud, and what these crooks are doing at polling stations – everything we wanted investigated in 2020.

As a result, this is an excellent case study.

For the Ward 1 alderman seat in Aberdeen, Judge Jeff Weill has ordered a new runoff election.

Judge Weill’s sixty-four-page order not only calls for a new election, but also finds evidence of fraud and criminal activity in the handling of absentee ballots, the counting of votes, and the activities of some poll workers.

WCBI’s source

The judge found that sixty-six of the eighty-four absentee ballots cast in the June runoff were invalid and should never have been counted, according to his ruling. By a 37-vote margin, Nicholas Holliday was declared the winner. In court, Robert Devaull appealed the findings.

Judge Weill discovered numerous inconsistencies with absentee ballots. Notary Dallas Jones, who notarized absentee ballots, was arrested on a bench warrant. Jones admitted to breaking notary obligations during a hearing.

“When you have an absentee ballot, you vote, fold the ballot, put it in an envelope, lick the flap, sign across the flap, then the notary signs your election certificate,” Lydia Quarles, Robert Devaull’s attorney, explained.

Jones testified that she was summoned to then-Alderwoman Lady Garth’s house in June to correct her father’s absentee ballot documents. Jones testified that she notarized “about 30 something ballots” while she was there.

83 regular ballots were also counted without being initialed by election employees, according to the judge.

Judge Weill also stated that on election day, there was clear evidence of voter intimidation and harassment. Candidates and supporters must remain at least 150 feet away from the polling place, according to state law. The judge ruled that Holliday, along with Police Chief Henry Randle and former Mayor Maurice Howard, behaved as if they were above the law, breaking criminal laws on multiple occasions.

Devaull is optimistic that the judge’s order for a new election would result in a fair election for Ward 1.

“There was always a lot of distraction in Ward 1,” Devaull said. “I would like to see that cleaned up going forward, people being able to come and go, vote for who they want to vote for,” he added.

The aldermen will meet on Tuesday. During that meeting, they are expected to call a new election for Ward 1.


Margaret Taylor

Experienced communications professional with 10 years of experience in international journalism.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Back to top button

This will close in 0 seconds

Adblock Detected

For continue reading on the site please disable the Ad-block