The Internet is full of amazing, surreal videos and peculiar information. And this one here is in my top 3 for the day.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
The Atheists in Kenya Society, which advances leftist cultural policies, as well as secularism in the mostly Christian nation, has just announced that out of nowhere, he has “found Jesus Christ”. Since this is an absolute “conflict of interest”, or “conflict of belief” as we may refer to in this particular situation, he resigned from the Society.
The social media profile f the Society has posted his resignation on Twitter, stating that “regretfully, the Secretary of the Atheists in Kenya Society Mr. Seth Mahiga, informed me that he has made the decision to resign from his position as Secretary of the society.”
This evening, regretfully, our Secretary Mr. Seth Mahiga made the decision to resign from his position as Secretary of our society.
Seth's reason for resigning is that he has found Jesus Christ and is no longer interested in promoting atheism in Kenya.
— Atheists In Kenya Society (@AtheistsInKenya) May 29, 2021
This item sells for $39.95 on Amazon. Today's special promotion is offering a massive discount on this item. President Trump 2020 Coin (Gold & Silver Plated) - Claim 1 Free OR Claim a Discount + Free Shipping This coin is a symbol of President Trump's victory and success. Get Coin HERE Or Click on the image below.
The Society’s Twitter account also featured short video footage that apparently shows Mahiga attending church on Sunday.
“I’ve been going through difficulties in life, and then I decided to resign as the Secretary, amen,” said Mahugi as the congregation of Christians began to cheer. The pastor noted, “The Bible says every knee shall bow.”
📹VIDEO – Former Atheists In Kenya Secretary Seth Mahiga in church TODAY accepting Jesus Christ and announcing his resignation.
— Atheists In Kenya Society (@AtheistsInKenya) May 30, 2021
According to the latest statistics taken from Cultural Atlas, “Over 82% of Kenyans identify as Christians, with the majority identifying as Protestant or Catholic. Of the remaining 18% of the population, 11.2% identify as Muslim, 1.7% identify as traditionalists, and 1.6% identify as “other.”