It was about time a Liberal gets punished by the Twitter team.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
Washed-up singer from the 80s, Richard Marx verbally attacked Sen. Rand Paul on Twitter. And to everyone’s surprise – he was punished!
The facade that the Lefties are well-behaving, loveable, and supporting people, that are absolutely adored by their American followers is breaking each day. We get to see what they really are – emotionally unstable communists.
But to everyone’s dear heart and amazement, it was about time that one of them gets punished by a social network. I mean yeah, we have a free right to say what we think, and use the proper language expressing our opinion – but even if the proper language is stating a very offensive thing?! That shouldn’t be allowed.
But the Liberals have gotten away with it for a very long time. While, on the other side of the “rainbow”, President Trump was totally banned and blacked out from social media.
- “Richard Marx tweeted that he wants to reward the person that assaulted US Senator, Rand Paul. I say Richard Marx should be suspended from social media for inciting violence. Who will say the same?’”
- “Richard Marx incited violence against Rand Paul.”
- “Richard Marx should be charged with inciting violence!”
- “Why is Richard Marx allowed to incite violence against a sitting US senator and Twitter does nothing?”
- “I wish Rand Paul’s neighbor would attack Richard Marx’s music catalog”
Well, Twitter finally did something right – they punished the “singer”. He had to remove the tweet.
*Music of hope playing in the background*