Corey Lewandowski, President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, gave a major update on Trump’s latest social media site, which is scheduled to launch in three to four months, during an interview with Newsmax over the weekend.
“It will be an open networking tool,” he said, “where the president will be able to post things and people will be able to repost and engage directly with him.”
Trump fans, according to Lewandowski, will be able to interact with the former president without fear of being blocked by the tech giants.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
He explained, “What we’ve seen from Big Tech and the cancel community is that if you don’t agree with their ideology, they’ll cancel you.” “We’re going to have a forum where the president’s America First message can be broadcast to the whole country, and other people can weigh in and engage in an open format without fear of retaliation or cancellation.”
This item sells for $39.95 on Amazon. Today's special promotion is offering a massive discount on this item. President Trump 2020 Coin (Gold & Silver Plated) - Claim 1 Free OR Claim a Discount + Free Shipping This coin is a symbol of President Trump's victory and success. Get Coin HERE Or Click on the image below.
“The platform that the president is developing will not depend on Amazon or Amazon servers,” he added. It will be designed from the ground up, giving him full control over not only the delivery of it, but also the participation in it.
Lewandowski’s remarks mirror those made by Trump ally Jason Miller just last week.
According to Jason Miller, a spokesperson for Trump’s 2020 campaign, “Trump is building a new social media site, and it will be ready in 2-3 months.”
According to Miller, the social media site would “fully redefine the game” and draw millions of new users.
After Twitter barred former President Trump from using their website, he was left with no choice but to build his own.
“Following a thorough analysis of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the background surrounding them, we have permanently suspended the account due to the possibility of further incitement of violence,” Twitter’s far-left said after President Trump was barred. “In view of this week’s tragic events, we made it clear on Wednesday that any more breaches of the Twitter Rules might lead to this exact course of action.”
Trump was accused of sharing two tweets that contradicted the left-wing platform’s policies, according to Twitter.