THE LIST: Every Single Lie Biden Said Since Becoming President
And – you would be amazed by the length of it, considering the fact he’s been only 50 days in presidency!
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
- Cutting down child poverty – Biden reported that the COVID-19 spending bill “will cut child poverty in this country in half, according to the experts.” Still no evidence of this, and experts who analyzed the bill, see no long-term effect on cutting down child poverty.
- Exacurating number of vaccinated Americans above 65-years-old –“When I took office 50 days ago, only 8 percent of Americans — after months — only 8 percent of those over the age of 65 had gotten their first vaccination,” Biden said. “Today that number is 65 percent.” However, first of all, the vaccine was first made available on Dec.14, and second – he totally lied about the 65% number, since the CDC has stated that only about 62% of the Americans above 65 have received A SINGLE DOSEof the vaccine – and that is not complete vaccination!
- Falsely compares that the deaths from COVID 19 are equal to the 9/11 deaths, plus three wars (he is completely out of line here) – “I carry a card in my pocket with a number of Americans who have died from COVID to date. It’s on the back of my schedule.
As of now, total deaths in America: 527,726. That’s more deaths than World War I, World War II, the Vietnam War, and 9/11 combined,”
President Biden notes the more than 527,000 COVID-19 deaths in the United States:
"That's more deaths than in World War I, World War II, the Vietnam War and 9/11, combined." https://t.co/Zv4cfRYdhW pic.twitter.com/NKcXVzZcyy
— PBS NewsHour (@NewsHour) March 12, 2021
4. Falsely accuses President Trump and his administration to be silent about the strike of COVID 19 – and this was the entering phrase of his Thursday speech. However, he has obviously forgotten that President Trump tried to ban all travels from and to China at the time, as well as announce a health crisis all around the state!
Biden begins his speech by attacking the Trump administration with lies: "A year ago, we were hit with a virus that was met with silence and spread unchecked. Denials for days, weeks, then months. That led to more deaths, more infections, more stress, and more loneliness." pic.twitter.com/j6e1NeWdnO
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) March 12, 2021
5. Biden claims a goal of “100 Million Vaccine Shots in 100 Days” which was hard to meet –
“When I came into office, you may recall, I set a goal that many of you said was kind of way over the top,” Biden said. “I said I intended to get 100 million shots in people’s arms with my first 100 days in office.”
6. Biden and his administration deny their involvement in the border crisis –
When asked if there’s a border crisis, Biden says “no”https://t.co/1r8KjY5OKR pic.twitter.com/itA90NEAyo
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) March 2, 2021
7. Falsely attacks the previous administration for not opening more Migrant Centers – “They opened up one, one that was a former one used in the administration in the last administration,” Biden said. “Our hope and expectation is that won’t stay open very long and that we’ll be able to provide for every kid who comes across the border safely.” But, according to numerous articles in news all over the country, “border agents opened up a new facility in Donna, Texas, three weeks ago, while creating new camps in Del Rio, Texas, and Arizona.”
8. Lies about inventing, and not inheriting the vaccine plan – “My predecessors — as my mother would say, God love ’em — failed to order enough vaccines, failed to mobilize the effort to administer the shots, failed to set up vaccine centers. That changed the moment we took office.”
BIDEN: "Just over four weeks ago, America had no real plan to vaccinate most of the country. My predecessor, as my mother would say, 'failed to order enough vaccines,' failed to mobilize the effort to administer the shots… That changed the moment we took office." pic.twitter.com/TVo4tBEKyb
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 19, 2021
9. Totally denies what Psaki said about opening the public schools per day each week –
Asked about @PressSec saying that schools should be open one day a week, Biden says "that's not true" and it was a "mistaken in communication."
The quote from Psaki: pic.twitter.com/TVbeo80JnB
— Philip Melanchthon Wegmann (@PhilipWegmann) February 17, 2021
and there are many more, many more passed, and many more to come.
Because, when this guy speaks, obviously, he is not consulting anyone, and not even connecting his mouth to his brain, if there is one, to begin with…