In today’s article, we’re going to discuss a bit more about a side-effect of the COVID virus that isn’t directly hurting the human organism, but its society.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
We’re going to talk about Hyperinflation, as the most direct consequence that is going to emerge from the COVID crisis that stroke the world. And it is going to be a fatal strike for the entire world’s economy.
“Hyperinflation is the runaway and excessive rise in the prices of most goods, including necessities like food, water, and fuel. Being prepared for hyperinflation is important because steep price hikes can cause starvation, homelessness, chaos, and economic collapse. ”
Signs of hyperinflation
“Hyperinflation occurs for two main reasons: The amount of cash circulating in an economy increased significantly or supply chains are disrupted.
The former happens when the government prints more money to pay for its spending. If this increase in money supply is not supported by economic growth, it can lead to hyperinflation.
Supply chain disruptions, on the other hand, happen due to a variety of reasons, including war, disasters, and an increase in the money supply. Because the supply is not able to catch up with the demand, businesses will raise prices. (Related: Hyperinflation begins: Supplies of everything are running short as prices soar.)”
Hyperinflation leads to the following:
This item sells for $39.95 on Amazon. Today's special promotion is offering a massive discount on this item. President Trump 2020 Coin (Gold & Silver Plated) - Claim 1 Free OR Claim a Discount + Free Shipping This coin is a symbol of President Trump's victory and success. Get Coin HERE Or Click on the image below.
“* Excessive, rapid price hikes – Price increases can occur daily or even hourly, causing necessities like food and water to cost up to 50 times more than they did before.
* Devaluation and loss of savings – Your savings and investments will be severely devalued in the event of hyperinflation.
* Mass hoarding – Non-preppers will hoard all available goods before the onset of hyperinflation out of panic. This will further overwhelm an already strained supply chain, driving prices up even more.
* Rampant violence and crime – Non-preppers will resort to violence amid shortages in food and other necessities to prevent starvation.
* Mass unemployment – Hyperinflation will cripple many businesses, causing mass layoffs.
* Foreclosures – Price hikes and job loss will leave many people unable to pay their rent or mortgage.”
A friendly tip: “Hyperinflation fuels civil unrest and makes people more violent out of sheer desperation. As such, you need to ramp home security measures to protect your family from looters in the wake of SHTF. Stockpile survival gear and teach your family self-defense. If you have the means, consider upgrading your home and car to protect against burglars.”