An explosive thing is being prepared as a counterattack to all of the government’s propaganda and the medical facilities and personnel tied in the mess.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
According to Truth for Health,
“Caught on Tape” will be an explosive press conference event presenting shocking recordings of hospital executives discussing coordinated plans to restrict fluids and nutrition for hospitalized COVID patients, suppression of all visits for COVID patients while in hospital, denial of vital medicines, and more. Convicted felons in America are given more rights than COVID patients in America’s hospitals.”
Meet the “staff” and the ones to “blame” for such a brilliant invention!
“Elizabeth Lee Vliet, MD, President and CEO of the Truth for Health Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity, moderates the Press Conference, which features Attorney and Patient Advocate Ali Shultz exposing Arizona hospital CEOs’ collusion harming patients.
Constitutional and Civil Rights Attorney Lauren Martel describes abusive behaviors toward COVID patients, different standards for PCR tests for vaccinated vs unvaccinated ER patients, and the major medical care neglect leading to multiple patient deaths in South Carolina hospitals.
Shultz and Martel are members of the Foundation’s Legal Advisory Council, working with the Foundation’s medical team in the trenches dealing with hospital abuses as they assist family members who are desperate to get their loved ones out of the hospital to save their lives.”
Truth for Health Foundation attorneys and physicians continue their exposé of horrific hospital violations of human rights, including violations of the Geneva Convention codes established following World War II to prevent abuses of prisoners:
* Coercion to use Remdesivir for all COVID patients, regardless of the risk of this drug for kidney damage and death.
* Restriction of fluids and nutrition that further impairs patient’s lung function and oxygen delivery to critical organs.
* Manipulation and coercion for families to agree for patients to go on ventilators, which have added incentive payments and created huge profits for hospitals.
* Denial of anti-inflammatories, such as corticosteroids, which further damages lungs.
* Denial of anti-virals, antibiotics, and therapeutic doses of “blood-thinner” medicines.
* Denial of access to patients by family, pastors, priests, rabbis, and attorneys.
*Law enforcement used to deny access to hospital grounds for family, attorneys, and patients’ own healthcare power of attorney agents.