A very informative panel discussion, packed up with doctors and medical researchers took place on Tuesday. It was held by Republican Senator Ron Johnson from Wisconsin held, on the topic of COVID-19 vaccine injuries that the liberal media and Democrats continuously refuse to discuss.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
Senator Johnson was sure to promote the importance of early treatment for COVID-19. He also focused on the impact the vaccine mandate would have on the economy and workforce.
Here are some of the experts included in the panel:
* Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, Brigade Surgeon for the 1st Aviation Brigade, Ft. Rucker, Alabama, U.S. Army.
* Dr. Linda Wastila, professor and Parke-Davis Chair in Geriatric Pharmacotherapy, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
* Dr. Robert Kaplan, a faculty member at the Stanford School of Medicine Clinical Excellence Research Center.
* Dr. Peter Doshi, associate professor of pharmaceutical health services research at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
* Dr. Joseph Fraiman, board-certified emergency medicine physician.
* Dr. Patrick Whelan, associate clinical professor of pediatrics in the Division of Rheumatology at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Watch the video below for more information and details: