The CDC was dictating the Americans’ lives for almost two years, and now they want to tell them what to say!
The CDC shared a new guide listing numerous preferred terms to replace the commonly used speech while describing specific types of people/ groups.
“Language in communication products should reflect and speak to the needs of people in the audience of focus. The following provides some preferred terms for select population groups; the terms to try to use represent an ongoing shift toward non-stigmatizing language.” – The CDC guide reads.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
The health officials shared that the speech codes will improve health equity and inclusive communication for marginalized groups.
The Marxist tactic that CDC uses is very effective regarding redefining language and shifting the discussion to further their teardown of established societal norms.
In the guidelines, they mentioned what Dehumanizing language is and shared the relevant terms for each one.
It is a ridiculous list and highly dystopian. Every example is benign, and the recommendations are very complicated. Even some of them are way more offensive than the ones we are already using.
This item sells for $39.95 on Amazon. Today's special promotion is offering a massive discount on this item. President Trump 2020 Coin (Gold & Silver Plated) - Claim 1 Free OR Claim a Discount + Free Shipping This coin is a symbol of President Trump's victory and success. Get Coin HERE Or Click on the image below.
Below you can find a couple of examples from the guideline.
“Instead of this…
- Inmate / Parolee
- Handicapped / Differently Abled
- Drug-users / Smokers
- Rural people / Poor people
- Biologically or genetically male/female / Gendered pronouns (He, She, Him, Her)
- People who were formerly incarcerated / Persons on Parole or Probation
- People who use a wheelchair or mobility device / People with an intellectual or developmental disability
- People who inject drugs / People who smoke
- People who live in sparsely populated areas / People with self-reported income in the lowest income bracket
- Assigned or designated male/female at birth / Singular they or their”
And here, you can find the entire list.