On December 14, 2021, Nature Medicine shared a study based on a population data set analyzed by Oxford University researchers. They saw the risks of myocarditis, pericarditis, and arrhythmias liked with the C-19 vaccination.
The Oxford experts reported that one in 100 or 1% of the vaccinated population were hospitalized or died with arrhythmia and irregular heartbeat.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
Of the 38,615,491 vaccinated individuals included in our study, 385,508 (1.0%) were admitted to hospital with or died from cardiac arrhythmia at any time in the study period (either before or after vaccination); 86,754 (0.2%) of these occurred in the 1-28 days after any dose of vaccine. Of those who were admitted or died 39,897 (10.3%) had a SARS-CoV-2 positive test, with 29,694 (7.7%) having a positive test before vaccination. There were 7,795 deaths with cardiac arrhythmia recorded as the cause of death (1,108 had a SARS-CoV-2 positive test).
This isn’t making any headlines? Isn’t this something that everyone was supposed to know? The number is shocking.
James Cintolo has reported more on this study:
QUICK SUMMARY: This case-series study out of Oxford examined the data of both males and females 16 years of age or older living in the UK who were recipients of COVID-19 adenovirus AstraZeneca (chAdOx1, n=20,615,911), mRNA Pfizer (BNT162b2, n=16,993,389), and mRNA Moderna (1273, n=1,006,191) vaccines, or who were SARS-CoV-2 positive between December 1st 2020 and August 24th 2021. The intent, to measure the rate of hospitalization or death from myocarditis, pericarditis, and cardiac arrhythmias after inoculation and COVID-19 infection in the 1-28 days following vaccination or positive RT-PCR test. To make this easier I will list the results below in bullet points and pictures. After that, you will read a brief assessment summarizing the findings.
*The number of participants that received each vaccine are indicated as “n”.
- Total of 38,615,491 individuals
- n= 1,006,191 vaccinated with Moderna (mRNA-1273)
- n= 16,993,389 vaccinated with Pfizer (BNT162b2)
- n= 20,615,911 vaccinated with AstraZeneca (ChAdOx1)
- Amongst those who received 1 dose, 3,028,867 also had a positive test, of which 2,315,669 tested positive BEFORE vaccination; while 713,198 subsequently tested positive AFTER first dose, and 298,315 tested positive AFTER second dose
- All individuals were followed for 28 days following receipt of primary series (dose 1 and 2 of Pfizer/Moderna, 1 dose AstraZeneca)
- 1,615 hospital admission for myocarditis
- Average hospital stay for myocarditis admission was 3 days
- 114 deaths from vaccine induced myocarditis