Yet another revealing story about “journalism” and “truthful news”…
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
The National Pulse exclusively reveals that the “Unearthed documents from one of the leading Chinese Communist Party propaganda groups reveal the names of “mainstream” U.S. journalists taking junkets from the group in exchange for favorable coverage.”
The China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF) was founded by the Vice-Chairman of the “highest-ranking entity overseeing” the Chinese Communist Party’s United Front Department.
The US government reports that “The United Front strategy uses a range of methods to influence overseas Chinese communities, foreign governments, and other actors to take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing’s preferred policies.”
The National Pulse exclusively revealed the “Western journalists – including those praised by President Biden and married to potential members of his White House – who are listed as having accepted trips from the Chinese Communist Party influence group.”
Here’s the complete list:
This item sells for $39.95 on Amazon. Today's special promotion is offering a massive discount on this item. President Trump 2020 Coin (Gold & Silver Plated) - Claim 1 Free OR Claim a Discount + Free Shipping This coin is a symbol of President Trump's victory and success. Get Coin HERE Or Click on the image below.
- Vox Co-founder and New York Times columnist Ezra Klein;
- Vox Co-founder Matthew Yglesias;
- CNN Senior Political Analyst and The Atlantic Senior Editor Ronald Brownstein;
- New York Times Reporter Bradford Plumer;
- Associated Press Vice President and Editor Marjorie Miller;
- The Hill Editor-at-Large Steve Clemons;
- Former NPR Senior Editor Marilyn Geewax;
- Former Newsweek and Wall Street Journal Marketplace Editor Kathleen Deveny;
- Former U.S. News and World Report Correspondent Tom Omestad;
- Chicago Tribune Columnist and Editorial Writer Steve Chapman;
- Former National Journal Correspondent Bruce Stokes (And the husband of President Biden’s Deputy Secretary of State nominee who has also taken CUSEF trips);
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Washington Bureau Chief Craig Gilbert;
- The Week columnist Shikha Dalmia.
The columnist Catherine Rampell from Washington Post, also identified herself as accepting CUSEF trips, at the very bottom of two articles “The U.S. and China fight for second place” and “The Olympics gives China a second chance at human rights reforms”: (Disclosure: My trip is being paid for by the China-United States Exchange Foundation, a Hong Kong-based nonprofit that aims to improve Americans’ understanding of China.)
“Deep State” goes really deep, until it stars swimming out on the surface to get some air.