Great, welcoming news!
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
Many were thinking that the government was working hand-by-hand with Big Pharma, pushing forward the vaccine as the only choice, without offering cheaper solutions and medication treatment.
However, the latest research study published by the American Journal of Therapeutics demand ivermectin to be deployed once again to treat COVID 19.
In the article named “Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19,” researchers claim the following:
“The study’s authors found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality and recovery time in addition to “significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin.”
In the study, they also cited many examples of “ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality,” prompting them to conclude that as an oral agent, ivermectin is “effective in all phases of COVID-19.”
According to the authors, the efficacy of ivermectin in COVID-19 is supported by the following:
- Since 2012, multiple in vitro studies have demonstrated that ivermectin inhibits the replication of many viruses, including influenza, Zika, Dengue, and others.
2. Ivermectin inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication and binding to host tissue through several observed and proposed mechanisms.
3. Ivermectin has potent anti-inflammatory properties with in vitro data demonstrating profound inhibition of both cytokine production and transcription of nuclear factor-κB (NF-κB), the most potent mediator of inflammation.
4. Ivermectin significantly diminishes viral load and protects against organ damage in multiple animal models when infected with SARS-CoV-2 or similar coronaviruses.
5. Ivermectin prevents transmission and development of COVID-19 disease in those exposed to infected patients.
6. Ivermectin hastens recovery and prevents deterioration in patients with mild to moderate disease treated early after symptoms.
7. Ivermectin hastens recovery and avoidance of ICU admission and death in hospitalized patients.
8. Ivermectin reduces mortality in critically ill patients with COVID-19.
9. Ivermectin leads to temporally associated reductions in case of fatality rates in regions after ivermectin distribution campaigns.
10. The safety, availability, and cost of ivermectin are nearly unparalleled given its low incidence of important drug interactions along with only mild and rare side effects observed in almost 40 years of use and billions of doses administered.
11. The World Health Organization has long included ivermectin on its “List of Essential Medicines.”
“In the context of ivermectin’s long-standing safety record, low cost, and wide availability along with the consistent, reproducible, large magnitude of findings on transmission rates, need for hospitalization, and mortality, widespread deployment in both prevention and treatment has been proposed,” note the authors.
“Based on the totality of the trials and epidemiologic evidence presented in this review,” they conclude, “ivermectin should be globally and systematically deployed in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.”
What would be your personal choice, if you had the option to choose between ivermectin or vaccination?