There is one ancient proverb: use soft words and hard arguments!
I think that is the final time to make one major throwback and see what our Mr. President did while entering politics’ waters. We want to list all the benefits that America has gained from Biden since the start of his political career.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
We have to praise the person who stole the elections and became the President!
I mean, the person who won, sorry, my bad!
Finally, his time has come! Forty-seven years is not a short career, so I had to spend weeks and weeks researching and trying to discover all the things he has done for his country!
I did my best and invested all my efforts, so I hope it was worth it. You can find all publicly shared information about Biden and his work in the list below.
Forty-seven years of accomplishments of our President Joe Biden!
- 1973 – Joe Biden enters politics
- 1977- Biden wants to keep schools segregated because it’d create a racial jungle. You can Fact-check this.
- 1983 *BIDEN Taxes Social Security*
- 1988- Biden ran for President but got disqualified due to plagiarism.
- 1993- He repeats the Biden Taxes Social Security.
- 1994- He wrote the “Stop and Fisk” law, similar to blacks’ blame for “systemic racism.” This law imprisoned numerous black people. Well done, Joe. You should receive the award for the most significant accomplishment in 47 years long career.
- 1997 Hang on, not yet.
- 2003 Still nothing…
- 2008 Calls Obama the first “articulate” and “clean” mainstream African-American.
- 2012 Nope, nothing yet.
- 2020- “TRUMP IS GUILTY OF THE BORDER CRISIS, AND OF THE PROBLEMS AMERICA HAS” Really, Biden?
What were you doing for 47 years of your career? Were you counting the ants in the office?
Very good. Thanks.