The elite FFED off to their hideous and sheared the genocide, read it and weep. We’re EFFED. Pfizer’s documents shared that inhalation and skin touch would transmit the vaccine from the vaccinated to the unvaccinated people.
Below you can read a small paragraph of Pfizer’s paper:
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
1. If a man who was not vaccinated touches a vaccinated woman or breathes any of the air she breathes (in other words, walks by her in the office) and he then has sex with his wife, his wife can have an adverse event, and she should avoid having children.
2. If a woman who was never vaccinated gets exposed to a woman who was vaccinated, she can:
B: spontaneously abort,
C. poison a baby via her breast milk
D: Have babies that have cognitive difficulties.
It is very bad! And the small section of the text is translated into English.
22.214.171.124. Occupational Exposure
“An occupational exposure occurs when a person receives unplanned direct contact with a vaccine test subject, which may or may not lead to the occurrence of an adverse event. These people may include health care providers, family members, and other people around the trial participant.
When such exposures happen, the investigator must report them to Pfizer saftey within 24 hours of becoming aware of when they happened, regardless of whether or not there is an associated secondary adverse event. This must be reported using the vaccine secondary adverse event report form. SINCE THE INFORMATION DOES NOT PERTAIN TO A PARTICIPANT INVOLVED IN THE STUDY, THE INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT SEPARATE FROM THE STUDY.”
Vaccine study participants are spreading something, but they aren’t saying what it is. However, it triggers secondary adverse events win the unvaccinated when they are exposed to vaccinated people.
The situation is bad, and it warns that unvaccinated males exposed to vaccinated females will pass whatever is in the vaccine.
A small portion of the documents says that the vaccine triggers spontaneous abortions and reproductive issues, and the unvaccinated people are exposed to the vaccinated, and the breast milk from the vaccinated mothers harms the baby. If you don’t believe it, take a look at the confusing documents.
Don’t hang out with vaccinated people!
Now you will read part of the document from Pfizer:
Study intervention – A vaccine test subject.
AE – Adverse event in someone who got the vax.
SAE: An adverse event in someone who was exposed to someone who got the vax.
EDP: Exposure during pregnancy
8.3.5. Exposure During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding and Occupational Exposure Exposure to the study intervention under study during pregnancy or breastfeeding and occupational exposure are reportable to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of investigator awareness.
126.96.36.199. Exposure During Pregnancy An EDP occurs if:
* A female participant is found to be pregnant while receiving or after discontinuing study intervention.
* A male participant receiving or has discontinued study intervention exposes a female partner prior to or around the time of conception.
* A female is found to be pregnant while being exposed or having been exposed to study intervention due to environmental exposure. Below are examples of environmental exposure during pregnancy:
* A female family member or healthcare provider reports that she is pregnant after having been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact.
* A male family member or healthcare provider exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact then exposes his female partner prior to or around the time of conception.
The vaccine isn’t shedding into other people. ‘’Then WHY does a guy who has been around a vaccinated woman, even if he did not touch her or have sex, need to worry about getting a different woman pregnant?’’
The investigator must report EDP to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of the investigator’s awareness, irrespective of whether an SAE has happened. The information given must include the anticipated date of delivery!
If EDP happens in a participant or participant’s partner, the investigator must report the detail to Pfizer Safety on the Vaccine SAE Report Form. Details of the pregnancy have to be collected after the study starting intervention and again after six months of the last dose.
Best News Share reported:
This item sells for $39.95 on Amazon. Today's special promotion is offering a massive discount on this item. President Trump 2020 Coin (Gold & Silver Plated) - Claim 1 Free OR Claim a Discount + Free Shipping This coin is a symbol of President Trump's victory and success. Get Coin HERE Or Click on the image below.
‘’If EDP occurs in the setting of environmental exposure, the investigator must report information to Pfizer Safety using the Vaccine SAE Report Form and EDP Supplemental Form. Since the exposure information does not pertain to the participant enrolled in the study, the information is not recorded on a CRF; however, a copy of the completed Vaccine SAE Report Form is maintained in the investigator site file. Follow-up is conducted to obtain general information on the pregnancy and its outcome for all EDP reports with an unknown outcome. The investigator will follow the pregnancy until completion (or until pregnancy termination) and notify Pfizer Safety of the outcome as a follow-up to the initial EDP Supplemental Form. In the case of live birth, the structural integrity of the neonate can be assessed at the time of birth. In the event of a termination, the reason(s) for termination should be specified, and, if clinically possible, the structural integrity of the terminated fetus should be assessed by gross visual inspection (unless pre-procedure test findings are conclusive for a congenital anomaly and the findings are reported).
Abnormal pregnancy outcomes are considered SAEs. If the pregnancy outcome meets the criteria for an SAE (i.e., ectopic pregnancy, spontaneous abortion, intrauterine fetal demise, neonatal death, or congenital anomaly), the investigator should follow the procedures for reporting SAEs. Additional information about pregnancy outcomes that are reported to Pfizer Safety as SAEs follows:
* Spontaneous abortion including miscarriage and missed abortion;
* Neonatal deaths that occur within one month of birth should be reported, without regard to causality, as SAEs. In addition, infant deaths after one month should be reported as SAEs when the investigator assesses the infant death as related or possibly related to exposure to the study intervention. The sponsor may request additional information regarding the EDP. Further follow-up of birth outcomes will be handled on a case-by-case basis (e.g., follow-up on preterm infants to identify developmental delays). In the case of paternal exposure, the investigator will provide the participant with the Pregnant Partner Release of Information Form to deliver to his partner. The investigator must document in the source documents that the participant was given the Pregnant Partner Release of Information Form to provide to his partner.
188.8.131.52. Exposure While Breastfeeding An exposure during breastfeeding occurs if:
* A female participant is found to be breastfeeding while receiving or after discontinuing study intervention.
* A female is found to be breastfeeding while being exposed or having been exposed to study intervention (i.e., environmental exposure). An example of environmental exposure during breastfeeding is a female family member or healthcare provider who reports that she is breastfeeding after exposure to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact. The investigator must report exposure during breastfeeding to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of the investigator’s awareness, irrespective of whether an SAE has occurred. The information must be reported using the Vaccine SAE Report Form. When exposure during breastfeeding occurs in environmental exposure, the exposure information does not pertain to the participant enrolled in the study, so the information is not recorded on a CRF.
However, a copy of the completed Vaccine SAE Report Form is maintained in the investigator site file. An exposure during breastfeeding report is not created when a Pfizer drug specifically approved for use in breastfeeding women (e.g., vitamins) is administered in accord with authorized use. However, if the infant experiences an SAE associated with such a drug, the SAE is reported together with the exposure during breastfeeding.’’
Below you can read the part that everyone can understand from the document.
184.108.40.206. Occupational Exposure An occupational exposure occurs when a person receives unplanned direct contact with the study intervention, which may or may not lead to the occurrence of an AE. Such persons may include healthcare providers, family members, and other roles involved in the trial participant’s care. The investigator must report occupational exposure to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of the investigator’s awareness, regardless of whether there is an associated SAE. The information must be reported using the Vaccine SAE Report Form. Since the information does not pertain to a participant enrolled in the study, the information is not recorded on a CRF; however, a copy of the completed Vaccine SAE Report Form is maintained in the investigator site file.
An occupational exposure happens when one gets unplanned contact with the vaccine test subject, and it may/ may not cause an adverse event. People have to include health care providers, family members, and other people included in the trial participant.
When this happens, the investigator has to report them to Pfizer within 24 hours. It must be reported in the secondary adverse event report form.
Precisely because of that we have green screen Biden. They have opened Pandora’s box and tried to hide it until it is done!