John Durham investigates many former members of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign. One month ago, Igor Danchenko got arrested by the FBI; He is a top researcher behind the Steele dossier.
In June 2020, reports claimed that the Primary Sub-Source for the Steele dossier was Igor Danchenko, who lies behind the Steele dossier.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
Everyone knows that Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and the DNC paid for Steele’s dossier and paid for work provided by Fusion GPS.
Clinton’s campaign covered up the payments to Steele and Fusion GPS through payments for her attorneys at Perkins Coie-Marc Elias and Michael Sussmann.
The indictment stated that Sussmann lied to James Baker that he wasn’t doing work for any client when he asked for a meeting with the FBI and presented bogus evidence the Trump Tower was secretly communicating with Kremlin-tied Alfa Bank.
Durham’s case latest developments against Danchenko said that Sussmann isn’t the only lawyer in the counsel’s crosshairs.
Attorney Techno Fog reported:
The Latest Developments
Now let’s review what’s going on in Danchenko’s criminal case. He was originally represented by Chris Schafbuch and Mark Schamel. On December 6, 2021, Stuart Sears appeared on behalf of Danchenko. Schafbuch and Schamel dropped out of the case.
According to Durham’s latest filing, Stuart Sears is a partner at the law firm Schertler Onorato Mead & Sears. Notably, the firm is currently representing the 2016 “Hillary for America” presidential campaign (the “Clinton Campaign”), as well as multiple former employees of that campaign, in matters before the Special Counsel.”
Did you catch that? I’ll emphasize:
The Hillary Clinton Campaign and its employees are subject to “matters before the Special Counsel.”
Durham notices the potential conflict of interest, informing the court that Danchenko’s trial might raise the following issues:
- the Clinton Campaign’s knowledge or lack of knowledge concerning the veracity of information in the Fusion GPS reports sourced by Danchenko,
- the Clinton Campaign’s awareness or lack of awareness of Dancehnko’s collection methods and sub-sources,
- meetings or communications between and among the Clinton Campaign, Fusion GPS, and/or Steele regarding or involving Danchenko
- Danchenko knowledge or lack of knowledge regarding the Clinton Campaign’s role in and activities surrounding the Fusion GPS reports, and
- the extent to which the Clinton Campaign and/or its representatives directed, solicited, or controlled Danchenko’s activities.
Durham even raises the potential that members of the Clinton Campaign may be called to testify at Danchenko’s trial.
This is significant.
Special Counsel John Durham:
The 2016 Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign and its employees are currently subject to "matters" before the Special Counsel.
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) December 20, 2021