Google Plans To Enslave Humanity! Zach Vorhies Exposes The PLAN!

Former Google senior engineer and now whistleblower Zach Vorhies shared Google’s agenda to enslave humanity to benefit the AI.

He talked to Health Ranger Mike Adams and appeared on Health Ranger Report on BrighteonTV. From the interview, we can conclude that Google wants to destroy America.

Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here:

Vorhies got prominence in 2019, reigning from Google with a trove of internal documents in low. Additionally, he gave more than 950 pages of files to the DOJ and leaked them via Project Veritas.
The whistleblower announced that he shared the documents “to inform the public about Google’s extensive censorship.”

After some time, he wrote and published a book called “Google Leaks: A Whistleblower’s Expose of Big Tech Censorship” in collaboration with the attorney and co-author Kent Heckenlively.

“Google seems to be in this colluder circle, the network of people … basically going from a really great libertarian organization to one that’s building the Ministry of Truth,” Vorhies said, borrowing a concept from George Orwell’s “1984.”

He added that Google gaslighted and covered some data from the public. “They told investors that they were going to organize the world’s information to make it universally accessible. But as soon as the wrong president was democratically elected, they turned a full 180 and said ‘we have to start censoring fake news.'”
Lastly, Google designed the Machine Learning Fairness algorithm and implemented it in Google Search/News/ YouTube.

He shared that the algorithm was shared for only two crucial reasons: to manipulate the data landscape, controlling the election, and push America toward Google’s corporate values.

“When I found this out, I realized that I couldn’t live with myself, Mike. I couldn’t live with myself walking into work every single day knowing that … this same megacorporation was actively subverting America,” he told the Health Ranger.

Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here:

Google wants to enslave humanity for their Artificial Intelligence powerful future!

We all want to hear the actual values of Google, to which Vorhies stated that the moves were similar to the concepts of active measures and ideological subversion.

Bezmenov stated: “About 15 percent of the time, money, and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85 percent is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion, active measures, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is … [changing] the perception of reality of every American that despite the abundance of information – no one can come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.”

Vorhies asked: “Who is the enemy, and why are they destabilizing America?” Even though he didn’t know the answer, he blamed the globalists.

Vorhies spoke about the investment firms Vanguard Group and BlackRock as Google’s biggest stockholders. Vanguard was the owner of the majority of BlackRock.

“It may be like a slave future, but with universal basic income, so it doesn’t feel like slavery. But you won’t be able to challenge the system. You’ll be given some allotment,” Vorhies said.

“The answer that I hope is that we [should discuss] it. This is the total sum of humanity’s knowledge that these technocrats are appropriating for their AI. We should have, as the generators of that data, a say in how this AI is [going to] be used in the future of humanity,” Vorhies concluded.

Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here:

Natural News Brighteon

Addison Wilson

A passionate teacher in English Language and Literature ready to give her best! Developing and implementing diverse curriculums covering a wide range of subjects. With my problem-solving skills, every job will be easily completed, so punctuation is my strength. Highly skilled at motivating students through positive encouragement and reinforcement of concepts via interactive classroom instruction and observation. My working style fits every personality type, so it makes me a great team player. I have completed numerous journalistic projects successfully, so digging for further information is my field. Fighter for freedom of speech! The truth must be revealed!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

For continue reading on the site please disable the Ad-block