Mesa County Colorado Clerk Tina Peters knew that the Colorado secretary of State was the one who would commit a crime when she wanted to clean the 2020 election machines at the beginning of this year. Tina Peters, of course, made a backup of Mesa County’s 2020 voting machines. The State targeted her.
Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters exposed her story at one event that Mike Lindell organized in South Dakota.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
The FBI raided Peter’s office once she decided not to allow Dems partisans to clean the election data from her county’s machines. Tina Peters got many death threats for saving the data. However, she didn’t change her mind.
Not so long ago, the Mesa County, Colorado data was reviewed by database and systems analyst Jeffrey O’Donnell. Many issues were exposed.
Below you can read some of them:
- The accurate final vote for Mesa County cannot be determined based on the review.
- Persons unknown altered data from the election and at least 5,500 ballots were processed differently than the other ballots in the county making them ineligible.
- For some unknown reason, new adjudication and tabulation databases were created for most of the ballots processed in the county. The 5,500 ballots were not included in this activity.
- In the new databases, adjudicated cases decreased in half, from nearly 10% to near 5%. There was no explanation from the county for this significant decrease.
- There is no way of confirming that the new database included the exact same results from the original database.
- Log files were purged almost daily which is illegal since election files must be maintained for 22 months after the election.
- There is evidence the election machines can connect to the server and evidence SQL was accessible to make material changes to the data in the files.
- There is evidence the systems have not been backed up for years, which puts all the voting machines at risk.
From the report, we can see the country results aren’t reliable. It is precisely why Soros supported the Secretary of State in Colorado. They wanted that to remain a secret.
Check this out:
— Colorado Politics (@colo_politics) November 17, 2021