According to statistical data, deaths among the elderly and vulnerable categories are once again on an enormous rise – the same as April, 2020.
However, COVID is not going to be the one to blame it on this time.
But of course, lack of vaccination.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
“A recipe that has included mandating vaccines for carers, dedicating the energy of the entire NHS to administering “booster” jabs to the nation, and the mass purchase of a drug known as midazolam yet again,” The Expose reported.
Here’s a bullet point last of the evidence:
Here’s a quick run-down of some of the evidence –
* Midazolam is a commonly used drug in palliative care, think of it as diazepam on steroids.
* Midazolam is also a drug that has been used in executions by lethal injection in the USA.
*UK regulators state that you should only receive midazolam in a hospital or doctor’s office that has the equipment that is needed to monitor your heart and lungs and to provide life-saving medical treatment quickly if your breathing slows or stops.
* This is because Midazolam can cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems such as shallow, slowed, or temporarily stopped breathing that may lead to permanent brain injury or death.
* At the start of the alleged Covid-19 pandemic Matt Hancock ordered a two-year supply of Midazolam and then went back to France for more.
This was confirmed in a parliamentary committee meeting which included Hancock, Professor Van Tam, and Tory MP; Dr Luke Evans, who said a “good death” needs three things, one of those things being Midazolam.
* At the same time, Hancock and the Government changed the law on the certification of deaths under the guise of the coronavirus act.
*The law on cremations removed the need for a confirmatory medical certificate.
* The law on indemnity for health service activity – as well
* The law on visiting loved ones in care homes was banned.
* April and May 2020 saw a huge spike in deaths occurring in care homes, many were falsely attributed to Covid-19.
* In late 2020 the Care Quality Commission found 34% of Health and Social Care workers said they had felt pressured to place ‘Do Not Resuscitate’ orders on care home residents without informing the resident or their loved ones.
* An Amnesty report also found the blanket use of DNR orders in Care homes.
* The two-year supply of Midazolam purchased at the beginning of the alleged pandemic was gone by October.
So, what happened to all of the Midazolam?
Now the authorities are about to play this whole game again, this time under the guise of the alleged Omicron Covid-19 variant.
A well known and recognizable tune they’re trying to sell in a new disk…