ALEXA’S DAILY RECOMMENDATIONLife StyleWORLD

COVID-19 ‘False-Positive” PCR Test Scam

The CDC has shamelessly and silently removed their authorization after a year!

Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender

Here’ what the CDC has stated.

“The RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel would be phased out on Dec. 31, 2021, after more than a year of scientific deception to promote erroneous “positives” using PCR testing.

Because no PCR equipment can give quantifiable data that would suggest a particular viral load, the use of PCR testing for COVID-19 disease diagnosis is a global scientific hoax.”

But truly, their testing technique brought us all to this delusion pf COVID pandemia, which claimed that hundreds of millions of individuals were infected with COVID-19 worldwide.

This was a sophisticated scientific fraud!

“PCR devices aren’t designed to be used in a quantitative manner. They have no way of knowing how much of anything is in a sample. This is something that every lab scientist who works with PCR equipment is aware of. Despite this, they continue to participate in the widespread deception of using PCR testing to diagnose “positive” cases.

The entire CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus (COVID-19) “pandemic” has been predicated on bogus PCR testing, and now the CDC is withdrawing the most widely used test, possibly in an attempt to replace it with another bogus methodology that health officials can manipulate to aggravate the “pandemic” on-demand (or, perhaps, claim COVID-19 has been eliminated and declare victory).


This item sells for $39.95 on Amazon. Today's special promotion is offering a massive discount on this item. President Trump 2020 Coin (Gold & Silver Plated) - Claim 1 Free OR Claim a Discount + Free Shipping This coin is a symbol of President Trump's victory and success. Get Coin HERE Or Click on the image below.

The whole epidemic has been nothing more than an internationally organized PCR testing hoax from the outset. PCR equipment cannot determine quantifiable findings,” as Thermo-Fischer sales staff told Humans are Free in face-to-face discussions.

“They don’t utilize external COVID-19 standards or quantitative equipment calibration curves. This indicates that PCR equipment has no place in detecting sickness or COVID infections in anybody. The existence of a single viral fragment amplified billions of times by PCR cycling has no scientific or diagnostic significance.

A Portuguese appeals court has decided that PCR tests are inaccurate and that quarantining persons purely on the basis of a PCR result is illegal.

According to the court, the test’s accuracy is determined by the number of cycles used and the viral load present. The court determines, citing Jaafar et al. 2020, that, “If someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the rule in most laboratories in Europe and the United States), the probability that said person is infected is less than 3%, and the probability that said the result is a false positive is 97%.”

The Big Pharma is bigger than you think, folks!

Source
humansarefree.comthebl.tv

Ava Garcia

A small town girl, dreaming big, expecting to change the world with presenting the truthful events of the world today. Law degree with a master in criminology, and a devoted journalist for over 7 years, and counting. "The pen is mightier than the sword."

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

For continue reading on the site please disable the Ad-block