Fulton County, GA, is in chaos. The election results were questioned from the very beginning, even from the night when Ruby and her daughter were suspicious and were walking around for more than an hour.
Now we have more information about the election practices from the auditors.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
We uncovered that the firms in Georgia by Mr. Integrity, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, weren’t certified as stated, and docs asked from a prior audit were manufactured later. Also, we got the proof that state leaders, Mr. Integrity, knew about the problems on Election night but didn’t regard them as necessary.
Now we discuss Fulton County, Georgia, County Auditor’s report that they received little attention. The findings show damning revelations:
- Lack of operating procedures
- Inconsistent procurement procedures
- Untimely payment of invoices
- Lack of supporting documentation (including nearly $2 million in overtime)
- Improper payment of services (the County paid seven invoices to Atlanta Public Schools)
- Inadequate safeguarding of assets (15 routers out of 260 could not be physically located)
- County failed to return $40,000 in a grant from the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to purchase drop boxes.
- County failed to tell SPLC how many ballots were dropped in drop boxes per grant requirement.
Accounting records were a mess.
What is highlighted is the 15 missing routers, an SPLC agreement to place drop boxes, lack of records of the number of ballots dropped in drop boxes.
Below you can see the audit reports:
Furthermore, we have invoices from the County linked to their contacts with voting machine company Dominion and realized that Fulton gave $250 to the staff for every overtime hour. Dominion’s rate on election day was $5,000 per day.
In addition, you will see the bill from January 31, 2021, $470,000 was transferred to Dominion.
And this is the bill from Dominion and Fulton County, weighing $261,000.
Also, here’s another third bill between Dominion and Fulton with the amount of $1,297,260 from Match 31, 2021.
Fulton County is in chaos, and the employees’ activities are highly corrupted. In order to certify the results from the 2020 election, one man would have to have no integrity.