Mesa Country Colorado Clerk Tina Peters knows that the Secretary of State there is a criminal. The crime was performed when she ordered voting machines cleaned of 2020 election results, so Peters made a backup of her County’s 2020 voting machines.
The state targeted her for her actions.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters explained her story at the same event Mike Lindell organized in South Dakota.
From the data shared from this County, we can see that numerous issues were found.
- The accurate final vote for Mesa County cannot be determined based on the review.
- Persons unknown altered data from the election and at least 5,500 ballots were processed differently than the other ballots in the county making them ineligible.
- For some unknown reason, new adjudication and tabulation databases were created for most of the ballots processed in the county. The 5,500 ballots were not included in this activity.
- In the new databases, adjudicated cases decreased in half, from nearly 10% to near 5%. There was no explanation from the county for this significant decrease.
- There is no way of confirming that the new database included the exact same results from the original database.
- Log files were purged almost daily which is illegal since election files must be maintained for 22 months after the election.
- There is evidence the election machines can connect to the server and evidence SQL was accessible to make material changes to the data in the files.
- There is evidence the systems have not been backed up for years, which puts all the voting machines at risk.
According to the report, the results in the County couldn’t be relied on. It is why the corrupted Soros supported the Secretary of State in Colorado.