Biden Had A Fake Actor-Soldiers Audience???
Biden spoke in front of the American troops in England, and some detective’s eyes noticed something! No one from the troops had name tags, ranks, or American Flags on the sleeves.
Many questions emerged from these details.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
Did Biden speak in front of a legitimate audience? Or was it a friendly audience of actors to make Biden looks good.
See below what people noticed.
Interesting. When @POTUS Biden spoke to the troops in England. How come no soldiers have name tags, rank or American Flags on Sleeve. That’s Odd.
— Tony Michaels (@NinjaDJTonyM) June 10, 2021
Why didn’t any of the soldier’s have ranks or name tags at Biden’s speech…not even unit patches?
— Blossom (@huerta_devin) June 12, 2021
Watch the following video, and you will see that no one has rank or name tags.
Soldiers listening to Biden speak, none appeared to have names tags or ranks on, is that normal? pic.twitter.com/JLRsgdaAra
— daisymay4263 (@daisymay4263) June 11, 2021
The mass media clip also shows that these things were missing. The social media users didn’t edit the video, and this is proof of it.
"At ease," President Biden says while speaking to soldiers at the Royal Air Force Mildenhall in the UK, "I keep forgetting I'm president." pic.twitter.com/YOwKu7Ro08
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 9, 2021
The uniforms weren’t meant to be blank. They should identify the soldier via name and rank.
Military One Source shared how insignia on uniforms serves:
The stripes and bars on a military uniform signify rank. If you’re new to the military, you know enough to understand that rank matters.
While it may take time to figure out what everything means, a working knowledge out of the gate can help you feel more at home in the military.
A quick vocabulary lesson.
Here are some terms you’ll need to know:
- Rank: Think of rank as the military’s organizational structure. The higher the rank, the more responsibility.
- Insignia: Insignia on service members’ uniforms denote rank and include various emblems, including chevrons, bars, oak leaves, or stars. These are typically worn on the shoulder or collar of a service member’s uniform.
- Pay grade: These are administrative classifications designed to equalize pay across the military service branches. Each pay grade is represented by a letter and a number. For instance, an officer at the first pay grade level would be referred to as an O-1.
Who Wears What and Why
Here’s a breakdown of the insignia:
- Chevrons: Most enlisted personnel in every military service branch wear chevrons or v-shaped stripes.
- Bars: These are worn by officers in lower pay grades. Officers at the O-1 pay grade wear one gold bar, O-2 wear one silver bar, O-3 wear two silver bars, and warrant officers wear striped bars.
- Oak leaves: Officers at the O-4 pay grade wear a gold oak leaf, and officers at the O-5 pay grade wear a silver oak leaf.
- Eagles: Officers at the O-6 pay grade wear a silver eagle.
Stars: Officers at the O-7 through O-10 pay grades wear one, two, three, or four stars, respectively.
To see what these insignia look like for each rank in your service branch and to learn the names of each rank, go to the Department of Defense’s display of officer and enlisted insignia.
If you see the videos, you will notice that the uniforms don’t have insignia.
Did Biden try to fool us? However, we shouldn’t be surprised, and it won’t be his first time.
He was previously accused of using a green screen to speak with the reporters.
The WH tried to explain the situation with the green screen, but how can someone explain how Biden’s hands were through the microphones.
EMBRACE DEBATE: Is Joe Biden in front of a green screen in this video? pic.twitter.com/JWh2het2BF
— HARD FACTOR (@HardFactorNews) March 17, 2021
What the hell is this? Another Biden green screen??https://t.co/64zInnKAtr pic.twitter.com/9TLvdl8kry
— Johan_Schnitzel (@Johan_Incognito) March 17, 2021
Moreover, another incident happened when Biden’s head appear to disappear. It occurs when a greens screen is used.
The top of Biden's head disappears.
Is this our first Green Screen President? pic.twitter.com/JfHGspm6Ih
— MiOWNopinions – RE-FOLLOW (@MiNopinions) March 11, 2021
What do you think? Will you somehow explain what happened to Biden, or is this a cover-up for Biden’s mental illness?
Share what you think in the comment section below.