Former HUD Secretary Ben Carson called for a real open investigation of the results of the 2020 election.
In his interview on Fox News, Carson said that he believes Trump was damaged, which cost him his victory. The host was Neil Cavuto.
“I think it’s certainly worthy of investigation,” Carson declared.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
He gave his full support for a fair investigation,’’ so we can put it to rest once and for all.”
“What disturbs me is when people say, ‘You can’t even talk about that.’ It’s like you stole the cookies from the cookie jar, and you said, ‘Know one can talk about the cookie jar or even go near the cookie jar.’ That does raise your suspicion,” he added. “I would like to see any credible things investigated so we can put it to rest once and for all.”
The host replied that the judicial system down every one of the election fraud cases.
“That’s what they would like you to believe, but they didn’t really examine the evidence,” Carson answered.
“There were only two cases in which the evidence was actually examined by the judicial system, and both of those are still active.”
“So don’t buy the narrative that they went and actually investigated. It’s not true,” Carson added. “And that’s what I’m saying. We need to do a real, open investigation — not try to hide things.”
“If there’s nothing to hide, there should be nothing to worry about,” he said in conclusion.
Ben Carson lays it out for the perpetually confused. pic.twitter.com/NpQedOWdaq
— ⚡️THOR⚡️ the Deplorable 🇺🇸 (@ThorDeplorable) April 21, 2021
The latest poll shared that most Americans think cheating changed the results of the 2020 election result.
Rasmussen Reports stated that 51% of Americans think that cheating ‘’likely’’ affected the 2020 election results.
From the respondents, 35% believe that the cheating ‘’very likely’’ affected the results of the 2020 election.
The majority of voters (60%) believe that election security is the most important thing!
Below you can read what Rasmussen Reports revealed.
- Seventy-four percent (74%) of Republicans believe it is likely last year’s presidential election was affected by cheating, a view shared by 30% of Democrats and 51% of voters not affiliated with either major party.
- Asked which is more important, making it easier for everybody to vote, or making sure there is no cheating in elections, 60% of Likely Voters say it’s more important to prevent cheating, while 37% said it’s more important to make it easier to vote.
- Only 22% of voters say it is currently too hard to vote, while 34% said it’s too easy to vote, and 41% say the level of difficulty in voting is about right.
- Majorities of all racial groups – 59% of whites, 56% of Blacks, and 63% of other minority voters – say it is more important to make sure there is no cheating in elections than to make it easier to vote.
- Likewise, majorities of all racial groups – 64% of whites, 59% of Blacks, and 58% of other minority voters – reject the claim that voter ID laws discriminate against some voters.
- Among voters who say it’s Very Likely that cheating affected the 2020 election outcome, 92% say it’s more important to prevent cheating than to make it easier to vote.
The best statistic is that 75% say requiring voters to show an ID photo like a passport or driving license before voting is necessary. That is crucial for a fair and secure election.
During a one-hour-long interview on Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity, Trump declared that he is considering running for president again in 2024. That will happen only the Republican Party gets the right people on Capitol Hill.