Tucker Carlson really is a true reporter and show host – he speaks about all issues, irregardless of what it might bring onto him since he’s standing up against some pretty serious and TOP opponents.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
Just last week, in his Tuesday show, he opposed the US military, regarding the statement that Joe Biden gave on International Women’s Day. Apparently, he plans on inventing “maternity flight suits.”
There is so much wrong with the sole idea of that. Not to remind that it would bring zero points for updating and promoting the military, while China is building the largest marine force!
And the military didn’t stay still – they actually attacked the reporter for his words!
Well, the last time I checked, it is a reporter’s JOB to criticize and reveal actual FACTS. And it is the military’s job to PROTECT the nation – not threaten its population!
What it looks like in today’s armed forces @TuckerCarlson
— II MEF Information Group (@iimigofficial) March 12, 2021
But, here are the thoughts of the people regarding this… It was a total
- “The Woke U.S. military basically declaring war against Tucker Carlson is dystopian and unprecedented but also pretty much expected.”
- “President Biden talking about maternity uniforms during a nationally televised promotion of 2 female Generals was an asinine thing to discuss instead of their professional excellence. @Tucker was right. The CIC was embarrassing our military readiness.”
- ‘China kicked our ass in a war game yet our military is melting down because Tucker said pregnant chicks shouldn’t raid al Qaeda compounds. God help us.”
- “Military keeps vindicating Tucker with every new cringe tweet they post.”
- “You have turned into a bunch of soggy easily-offended cream puffs. Disgusting to see this happen. Welcome to the new “Woke US Military” – hopefully warmonger Biden will keep us out of wars, because these soybeans are useless.”
- “This is so incredibly embarrassing. I’m a disabled vet and you lost all my respect. My grandpa was a marine, my dad served and myself and two brothers all served. Our once great military traditions have turned into political theater by a woke activist. So sad”
- “An official @[email protected] account singling out and threatening an American citizen. I guess @SecDef is too busy cashing in his defense stock millions to do his damned job.”
- “Deeply shocking to witness a branch of the US Armed Forces being nakedly politically partisan in any way .The decision to go after a member of the media is antithetical to the Constitution that you swore to uphold .Disgraceful .”
- “What has become of my beloved Corps? I served alongside WMs 30 years ago without issue. I doubt they would object being pregnant may be detrimental to force readiness and not suitable for combat. Its not an outrageous position. But your tweet is beneath the Corps I served in.”
- “If only you were as aggressive about achieving victory over our foreign enemies as you are [checks notes]…maliciously lying about and attempting to destroy U.S. citizens and journalists who offer critiques of identity politics because of how it threatens our national security”
Finally – these were the comments written as an apology towards Carlson Tucker:
- “We are human and we messed up. What was intended as a tweet in support of our female Marines and sisters serving in uniform was clearly not aligned with our standard practices or an appropriate representation of the Marine Corps. We will do better and serve the people.”
- “We can do better and we will collectively take a knee, review our procedures and get back in the fight. Our focus is to train, fight and win and we have a hard time doing that without your support.”
Now – this is a true example of how the people should react and act towards bringing some sense into their officials and administration. They should, from time to time, be reminded who are they actually serving!