ALEXA’S DAILY RECOMMENDATIONMEDIA WATCHPOLITICS

A Body Language Expert Explains What’s Truly Happening With Dr. Fauci

We only use 5 % of our full mental capacity in our conscious state – the other 95% belong to the unconscious. And there, we may find the darkest, most true answers that support our every single decision, our every single move…

Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender

The latest hearing that went down between Rand Paul and Dr. Anthony Fauci was explosive. Both sides showed emotions, and thus, they both gave enough material for body language experts to analyze what’s truly going on behind the “iron curtain” of a politician.

Fauci was becoming more and more defensive, avoiding answers and in the end, even attacking Rand Paul for lying! His nervousness was totally obvious.


This item sells for $39.95 on Amazon. Today's special promotion is offering a massive discount on this item. President Trump 2020 Coin (Gold & Silver Plated) - Claim 1 Free OR Claim a Discount + Free Shipping This coin is a symbol of President Trump's victory and success. Get Coin HERE Or Click on the image below.

What could be truly going on in the head of notorious Doctor, supporter and organizer of cruel crimes against humanity?

According to body language expert, Gregory Hartley, this is.

Did you really need an expert to back up your opinion?

Source
twitter.comwaynedupree.com

Ava Garcia

A small town girl, dreaming big, expecting to change the world with presenting the truthful events of the world today. Law degree with a master in criminology, and a devoted journalist for over 7 years, and counting. "The pen is mightier than the sword."

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

For continue reading on the site please disable the Ad-block