VAERS data shared by the CDC presents 643.457 reports of side effects from different age groups after getting the COVID vaccines, 10.991 deaths, and 48.385 injuries from December 14, 2020, to July 9, 2021.
The Defender has a ban on numerous social media platforms. Data shared by the CDC included 463,457 reports of injuries and deaths as a side effect of getting the vaccine. It marks an increase of more than 25,000 cases compared to the previous week.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
The data comes from reports given to the VAERS, the primary government-funded system for reporting side effects reactions in the U.S.
VAERS shared the number of reports of side effects got on a specified date! Reports given to VAERS need more analysis before a causal relationship can be confirmed.
Data showed that between December 14, 2020, and July 9, 2021, making a total of 463.457 adverse events, 10.991 deaths, which is an increase of 1.943 more than the previous week.
In the same period were reported 48.385 serious injuries.
Only in the U.S. 33 million COVID vaccines were administrated until July 9. It includes 135 million doses of Moderna, 184 million doses of Pfizer, and 13 million doses Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Only 48 hours after getting the vaccine were reported more than 10.991.
Below you can see the data from this week for 12 to 17-year-olds:
– 14,003 total adverse events, including 866 rated as severe and 14 reported deaths. Two of the nine deaths were suicides.
– The most recent reported death includes a 13-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1431289) with a previous history of COVID who suffered cardiac arrest and died 17 days after vaccination with Pfizer.
– Other reports include two 13-year-old boys (VAERS I.D. 1406840 and 1429457) who died two days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine, three 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918, 1382906, and 1242573), three 16-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1420630, 1225942, and 1386841), and three 17-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1199455, 1388042 and 1420762).
– 2,040 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases. Attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 1.1% to Moderna, and 0.2% (or four cases) to J&J.
– 377 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation), with 373 attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
– 65 reports of blood clotting disorders, with 64 attributed to Pfizer and one attributed to Moderna.
Below you can see the VAERS data from December 14, 2020, to July 9, 2021, for all ages:
– 23% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
– 50% of those who died were male, 45% were female, and the remaining death reports did not include the gender of the deceased.
– The average age of death was 75.
– As of July 9, 2,857 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 1072 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
– Of the 5,049 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 63% were attributed to Pfizer vaccinations, 35% to Moderna vaccine, and 5% to J&J.
– 445 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, with 51% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 37% to Moderna, and 17% to J&J.
– 127,421 reports of anaphylaxis, with 48% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 45% to Moderna, and 7% to J&J.
– 9,471 reports of blood clotting disorders. Of those, 4,998 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 2,845 reports to Moderna, and 1,582 reports to J&J.
– 1,991 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 1,336 cases attributed to Pfizer, 599 cases to Moderna, and 52 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine.
Experts shared that the Moderna vaccine is a huge risk for pregnant women! The latest study shared on ClinicalTrials.gov shares that the Moderna vaccine is a threat for pregnant women. Another study will begin on July 22, with 1,000 females over the age of 18, and will be studied over 21 months.
Women who get the Moderna vaccine 28 days before the last menstrual period are eligible. The summary of the trials shares that the aim is “to evaluate the outcomes of pregnancy in females exposed to the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (mRNA-1273) during pregnancy.”
The CDC stated that pregnant women could be vaccinated, and the agency says that there are limited data about the COVID vaccines safety for pregnant women.
“Pregnant women are taking what may be a huge risk with the COVID vaccine,” said Jennifer Margulis, Ph.D., author of “Your Baby, Your Way.”
Lyn Redwood, the president emerita of Children’s H.D., stated it’s “bass-ackwards to release the vaccine to pregnant women before doing a clinical trial or proper animal studies.”
The Defender, Children’s Health Defense News, and Views reported on the FDA warning that it causes a severe but rare autoimmune disorder.
“On July 13, the FDA added a new warning on J&J’s (Janssen) COVID vaccine to include information pertaining to an observed increased risk of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) following vaccination.
This item sells for $39.95 on Amazon. Today's special promotion is offering a massive discount on this item. President Trump 2020 Coin (Gold & Silver Plated) - Claim 1 Free OR Claim a Discount + Free Shipping This coin is a symbol of President Trump's victory and success. Get Coin HERE Or Click on the image below.
According to an FDA news release, GBS is a neurological disorder in which the body’s immune system damages nerve cells, causing muscle weakness or paralysis in the most severe cases.
Based on an analysis of VAERS data, there have been 100 preliminary reports of GBS following vaccination with J&J’s vaccine. Of these reports, 95 were severe and required hospitalization. There was one reported death.
While the cause of GBS is not fully known, it often follows infection with a virus and has been linked to other vaccines. The FDA concluded the benefits of the vaccine outweigh any danger but included the proviso in fact sheets about the drug for providers and patients.
The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) is expected to discuss the GBS cases during an upcoming meeting, the CDC said.”
Coroner shared that the vaccine is not responsible for the man’s death after Pfizer, but the wife didn’t believe it.
The healthcare person who died four days after the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine died due to a heart attack, shared the Orange County, California coroner.
The Defender reported:
“Tim Zook, an x-ray technologist at South Coast Global Medical Center in Santa Ana, was hospitalized January 5 — just hours after being vaccinated. Zook’s wife, Rochelle, told the Orange County Register her husband’s health rapidly deteriorated after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine. He died on January 9.
An autopsy report released Wednesday found Zook’s heart was severely enlarged, thicker than normal, and dilated. “There is a focus of severe coronary artery disease,” according to the report, which also said Zook’s heart valves showed mild-to-moderate calcium deposits.
The autopsy report concluded the official cause of death was “hypertensive and atherosclerotic heart disease with severe cardiomegaly [enlarged heart] and heart failure.”
Rochelle Zook said she had not been convinced her husband’s death is unrelated to the vaccine. He was “quite healthy,” she said shortly after her husband’s death. Rochelle Zook preserved samples of her husband’s tissue for future testing, hoping to learn more as data about vaccines emerge in years to come.”
Woman’s paralysis connected to the J&J vaccine!
One Houston woman spent 22 days in the hospital and then developed GBS, ABC 13 reported July 14. After Jamie Walton got the J&J shot, she felt numb and tingled in her feet and hands.
“I know my body, and I knew something wasn’t right, so I kept trying to go to different doctors, and I kept being told, ‘You’re dehydrated. You’re fine,'” Walton said. “One doctor told me I had anxiety.”
Also, other healthy women experienced paralyze and couldn’t walk for some time!
Woman with life-altering injuries after COVID-19 vaccine teams up with the U.S. senators to ask answers.
The report of the Defender shared a couple of cases that are still seeking answers:
“A Utah woman and two U.S. senators are teaming up to get answers from federal health agencies about life-altering injuries people have experienced after receiving a COVID vaccine, and The Defender reported July 7.
Brianne Dressen, a preschool teacher from Utah, was injured after participating in AstraZeneca’s COVID vaccine clinical trial in November 2020. She accumulated more than $250,000 in medical bills as a result of injuries she believes were caused by the vaccine.”
“Lee and Johnson said widespread lack of acknowledgment of adverse events following receipt of a COVID vaccine has made it nearly impossible for some individuals to obtain the medical treatment they need, and that risks must be disclosed to the medical community and general public.
In the letter, Lee and Johnson asked the FDA and CDC about the adverse events suffered during clinical trials, disclosed in the FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization Memorandum for the Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines, as well as reported injuries from the U.S. AstraZeneca trial.”
However, 130 days have passed, and the CDC still ignores the Defender inquires.